MADISON – Twenty contestants from 15 communities will compete as finalists in the second Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, contest producers announced Friday. Finalists were picked this week from a field of 49 semi-finalists by a panel of independent panel of judges organized through the Wisconsin Technology Council, which is producing the contest in conjunction with its membership subsidiary, the Wisconsin Innovation Network (WIN) Foundation, and other statewide affiliates.
- InsideWis: Wisconsin could be big loser under Senate health-care planJune 23, 2017
- Governor signed bill allowing use of personal delivery devices in WisconsinJune 22, 2017
- Startups turning compost and keepsakes into cash: Join us at July 13 Innovation Network-MilwaukeeJune 22, 2017
- La Crosse WXOW: Western Technical College hosts technology luncheonJune 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, commentary; interview with Zach Halmstad of JamfJune 19, 2017