Wisconsin’s presence at the BIO ’06 convention in Chicago drew strong reviews from the press and other observers. If you couldn’t attend (or even if you did), click here to see Technology Council President Tom Still’s report from the convention floor. Also, check out Chicago presentations by 14 participating Wisconsin companies and institutions by clicking here and going to the BIO 2006 folder. These reports and presentations were recorded through MediaSite, a rich media tool used by the Tech Council and its programs.
- Wisconsin Congressmen Back Tech ApprenticeshipsMarch 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: Lobbying efforts can include stifling bad ideasMarch 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin companies targeted by cyber attacksMarch 20, 2018
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018