Wisconsin’s presence at the BIO ’06 convention in Chicago drew strong reviews from the press and other observers. If you couldn’t attend (or even if you did), click here to see Technology Council President Tom Still’s report from the convention floor. Also, check out Chicago presentations by 14 participating Wisconsin companies and institutions by clicking here and going to the BIO 2006 folder. These reports and presentations were recorded through MediaSite, a rich media tool used by the Tech Council and its programs.
- Rotary Club of Madison: Wisconsin’s Economic OutlookSeptember 22, 2017
- Inside Wis: One of Wisconsin’s most effective business growth tools ready for updateSeptember 22, 2017
- Good, bad and (sometimes) ugly: Building startups in northeast Wisconsin theme of Oct. 12 eventSeptember 21, 2017
- SCORE: Inventing Our Way To Wisconsin’s FutureSeptember 18, 2017
- Inside Wis: After the vote: Behind the scenes work on Foxconn just beginningSeptember 15, 2017