HORTONVILLE — Entrepreneur Roger Meads was featured in Sunday’s Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel as one of the 27 finalists in the 2006 Governor’s Business Plan Contest. Read about Meads and the contest by clicking here. Watch the Journal-Sentinel in the coming weeks for more features on BPC contestants.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with investor Andy WalkerDecember 13, 2017
- Inside Wis: How the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ can retool WisconsinDecember 8, 2017
- WisBusiness: Partnering to save costs, improve healthDecember 7, 2017
- WisBusiness: Veteran firefighter comes up with device to help comradesDecember 5, 2017
- WisBusiness: Cellara helping stem cell scientists move beyond hand-written recordsDecember 4, 2017