HORTONVILLE — Entrepreneur Roger Meads was featured in Sunday’s Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel as one of the 27 finalists in the 2006 Governor’s Business Plan Contest. Read about Meads and the contest by clicking here. Watch the Journal-Sentinel in the coming weeks for more features on BPC contestants.
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018