HORTONVILLE — Entrepreneur Roger Meads was featured in Sunday’s Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel as one of the 27 finalists in the 2006 Governor’s Business Plan Contest. Read about Meads and the contest by clicking here. Watch the Journal-Sentinel in the coming weeks for more features on BPC contestants.
- Rotary Club of Madison: Wisconsin’s Economic OutlookSeptember 22, 2017
- Inside Wis: One of Wisconsin’s most effective business growth tools ready for updateSeptember 22, 2017
- Good, bad and (sometimes) ugly: Building startups in northeast Wisconsin theme of Oct. 12 eventSeptember 21, 2017
- SCORE: Inventing Our Way To Wisconsin’s FutureSeptember 18, 2017
- Inside Wis: After the vote: Behind the scenes work on Foxconn just beginningSeptember 15, 2017