MADISON — Directors of Wisconsin’s trade offices in China, Japan, Mexico and the European Union gave their “do’s and don’ts” on cracking into foreign markets at the May 11 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Madison. Click here for a story from WisBusiness.com; click here for a Wisconsin State Journal report.
- Rotary Club of Madison: Wisconsin’s Economic OutlookSeptember 22, 2017
- Inside Wis: One of Wisconsin’s most effective business growth tools ready for updateSeptember 22, 2017
- Good, bad and (sometimes) ugly: Building startups in northeast Wisconsin theme of Oct. 12 eventSeptember 21, 2017
- SCORE: Inventing Our Way To Wisconsin’s FutureSeptember 18, 2017
- Inside Wis: After the vote: Behind the scenes work on Foxconn just beginningSeptember 15, 2017