The Wisconsin Technology Council, the Wisconsin Angel Network and a number of partners in Minnesota and Wisconsin are planning the first I-Q Corridor Investors’ Symposium, to be held Oct. 3 at UW-River Falls. Click here to read a Wisconsin Technology Network story on the event.
- InsideWis: Early stage investing in Wisconsin has more players, but deal trends ebb and flowJune 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jennifer JavornikJune 20, 2018
- The Wheeler Report: Tom Still talks “white spaces” on #LocalGovMatters podcastJune 20, 2018
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018