The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel recently published two editorials of interest to the state’s technology and entrepreneurial community. Click here to read a Jan. 31 editorial on Milwaukee’s Biomedical Technology Alliance; click here to read a Feb. 5 editorial on the expansion of state tax credits for certain angel and venture capital investments.
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018
- Inside Wis: Underused ‘white space’ in broadcast spectrum offers broadband hopeJanuary 12, 2018
- Hyde Sportswear, 2016 Governor’s Business Plan Contest winner, to appear on ABC’s “Shark Tank”January 11, 2018
- WisPolitics: Jan. 18 panel examines future of nuclear energy in WisconsinJanuary 10, 2018