BELOIT — UW-Madison stem-cell researcher Dr. James Thomson and Barbara McCarthy of the UW Foundation told the Wisconsin Technology Council Tuesday that private funding is critical to continued progress in stem cell research. Read a Beloit Daily News story on the meeting here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jennifer JavornikJune 20, 2018
- The Wheeler Report: Tom Still talks “white spaces” on #LocalGovMatters podcastJune 20, 2018
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018
- ‘AgTech Venture Day’ open for applications for company pitches to angels, VCsJune 14, 2018