Quintessence Biosciences was featured in a recent Wisconsin State Journal story on the company’s progress toward testing and marketing its anti-cancer drug. Click here to read more. Also, Stratatech was featured in a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about $750,000 in state Department of Commerce assistance to help the company develop its skin substitute products. Click here to learn more.
- InsideWis: Early stage investing in Wisconsin has more players, but deal trends ebb and flowJune 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jennifer JavornikJune 20, 2018
- The Wheeler Report: Tom Still talks “white spaces” on #LocalGovMatters podcastJune 20, 2018
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018