AquaSensors LLC, winner of the Advanced Manufacturing category in the 2005 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, has been acquired by Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc. To read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on the acquisition, click here.
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018
- Inside Wis: Underused ‘white space’ in broadcast spectrum offers broadband hopeJanuary 12, 2018