Managers at tech-based companies often say strong airline connections are important to the continued growth of their businesses. The Wisconsin Innovation Network’s May 20 meeting in Madison provided a forum to learn more about progress at the Dane County Regional Airport. Click here to read a Wisconsin State Journal story on the discussion, and here to read a story by The Capital Times. Speakers at the WIN meeting included Airport Manager Brad Livingston, consultant Ron McNeill from Mead & Hunt and Michael Brophy from Midwest Airlines.
- County, municipal use of artificial intelligence topic of Aug. 9 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonJuly 20, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Comply365, one of Wisconsin’s most innovative tech companies, names new CEOJuly 20, 2018
- InsideWis: Court decision on collecting online taxes could hurt entrepreneursJuly 19, 2018
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018