Doug Cameron, the chief scientific officer for Khosla Ventures, will speak noon Thursday at the Ebling Symposium Center in the UW-Madison Microbial Sciences Center, 1240 Linden Drive. Cameron will speak on “Bioenergy: A vision for the future.” His talk is sponsored by the Wisconsin Bioenergy Initiative and the UW-Madison College of Agricultural and Life Sciences.
- WisBusiness: TV white space could be used to expand rural broadbandFebruary 22, 2018
- BizTimes: David & Goliath – Corporations give startups a leg upFebruary 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Caitlin LuFebruary 19, 2018
- InsideWis: In President Trump’s Washington, people in both parties looking for clarityFebruary 16, 2018
- Deadline extended for company ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 19 Tech SummitFebruary 13, 2018