Milwaukee has joined the ranks of “America’s Most Wired Cities,” according to a recent report on Forbes.com. Based on the percentage of Internet users with high-speed access, the range of service providers within a city and the availability of public wireless hot spots, Milwaukee entered the listing at No. 28. Milwaukee received its highest mark (No. 14) from Forbes for the amount of broadband adoption by home Internet users.
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Lightweight’s JendusaMarch 14, 2018
- Seminars offer expert advice for emerging firms, others during March 19 Tech Summit in WaukeshaMarch 13, 2018
- CGTN: Construction set to start soon on Foxconn’s new plant in WisconsinMarch 12, 2018