Milwaukee has joined the ranks of “America’s Most Wired Cities,” according to a recent report on Forbes.com. Based on the percentage of Internet users with high-speed access, the range of service providers within a city and the availability of public wireless hot spots, Milwaukee entered the listing at No. 28. Milwaukee received its highest mark (No. 14) from Forbes for the amount of broadband adoption by home Internet users.
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018