Milwaukee has joined the ranks of “America’s Most Wired Cities,” according to a recent report on Forbes.com. Based on the percentage of Internet users with high-speed access, the range of service providers within a city and the availability of public wireless hot spots, Milwaukee entered the listing at No. 28. Milwaukee received its highest mark (No. 14) from Forbes for the amount of broadband adoption by home Internet users.
- Inside Wis: Net neutrality debate not as cut and dried as many believeDecember 15, 2017
- WisBusiness: On-site clinic reducing cost of careDecember 15, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with investor Andy WalkerDecember 13, 2017
- Inside Wis: How the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ can retool WisconsinDecember 8, 2017
- WisBusiness: Partnering to save costs, improve healthDecember 7, 2017