Milwaukee has joined the ranks of “America’s Most Wired Cities,” according to a recent report on Forbes.com. Based on the percentage of Internet users with high-speed access, the range of service providers within a city and the availability of public wireless hot spots, Milwaukee entered the listing at No. 28. Milwaukee received its highest mark (No. 14) from Forbes for the amount of broadband adoption by home Internet users.
- Rotary Club of Madison: Wisconsin’s Economic OutlookSeptember 22, 2017
- Inside Wis: One of Wisconsin’s most effective business growth tools ready for updateSeptember 22, 2017
- Good, bad and (sometimes) ugly: Building startups in northeast Wisconsin theme of Oct. 12 eventSeptember 21, 2017
- SCORE: Inventing Our Way To Wisconsin’s FutureSeptember 18, 2017
- Inside Wis: After the vote: Behind the scenes work on Foxconn just beginningSeptember 15, 2017