Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about the Nov. 13 WIN-Milwaukee meeting, where Michael Roth, co-founder of Stark Investments, talked about the state of the hedge fund markets. With $12 billion in assets under management, Stark is well-positioned to navigate the turbulent economy.
- JSOnline: Report: Foxconn could return nearly $4 for every $1 in state subsidyAugust 22, 2017
- UW-Madison economist foresees big payback in jobs, growth multipliers from Foxconn dealAugust 21, 2017
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 21, 2017
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017