Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about the Nov. 13 WIN-Milwaukee meeting, where Michael Roth, co-founder of Stark Investments, talked about the state of the hedge fund markets. With $12 billion in assets under management, Stark is well-positioned to navigate the turbulent economy.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Caitlin LuFebruary 19, 2018
- InsideWis: In President Trump’s Washington, people in both parties looking for clarityFebruary 16, 2018
- Deadline extended for company ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 19 Tech SummitFebruary 13, 2018
- JSOnline: Jagler: Go on a ‘speed date’ with FoxconnFebruary 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Foxconn showing all signs they’re in Wisconsin to stayFebruary 8, 2018