A team of researchers led by UW-Madison professor Dietram Scheufele has concluded that people’s attitudes toward nanotechnology is heavily influenced by religious and culture beliefs. Click here to read a BBC story on the research, published in Nature Nanotechnology. Click here to view a video interview of Scheufele by WisBusiness Week. Scheufele and others are part of a proposed Center on Public Opinion and Technology, which would work with the Wisconsin Technology Council.
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Lightweight’s JendusaMarch 14, 2018
- Seminars offer expert advice for emerging firms, others during March 19 Tech Summit in WaukeshaMarch 13, 2018
- CGTN: Construction set to start soon on Foxconn’s new plant in WisconsinMarch 12, 2018