A team of researchers led by UW-Madison professor Dietram Scheufele has concluded that people’s attitudes toward nanotechnology is heavily influenced by religious and culture beliefs. Click here to read a BBC story on the research, published in Nature Nanotechnology. Click here to view a video interview of Scheufele by WisBusiness Week. Scheufele and others are part of a proposed Center on Public Opinion and Technology, which would work with the Wisconsin Technology Council.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018
- New Wisconsin venture funds featured July 24 at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonJuly 3, 2018