The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel’s annual list of “The Wisconsin Ideas” included six examples of tech-based innovation in Wisconsin, from the emergence of Graphene Solutions in Platteville (winner of the 2008 Governor’s Business Plan Contest) to the Wisconsin Genomics Initiative. Click here to read more.
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Lightweight’s JendusaMarch 14, 2018
- Seminars offer expert advice for emerging firms, others during March 19 Tech Summit in WaukeshaMarch 13, 2018
- CGTN: Construction set to start soon on Foxconn’s new plant in WisconsinMarch 12, 2018