The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel’s annual list of “The Wisconsin Ideas” included six examples of tech-based innovation in Wisconsin, from the emergence of Graphene Solutions in Platteville (winner of the 2008 Governor’s Business Plan Contest) to the Wisconsin Genomics Initiative. Click here to read more.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018
- New Wisconsin venture funds featured July 24 at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonJuly 3, 2018