James Thomson, the UW-Madison researcher whose pioneering work with human embryonic stem cells helped to spawn an entire industry, has won the 2008 Massry Prize. Eight past recipients of the Massry Prize have later won the Nobel Prize. Click here to read more.
- It’s a wrap: Read news coverage of the 2017 Early Stage SymposiumNovember 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Health-focused partnership grows in La FargeNovember 20, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Triple E winner Allen DinesNovember 20, 2017
- Inside Wis: 100 years young, Wisconsin State Capitol still timelessNovember 20, 2017