Kathy Collins, who has worked with hundreds of tech-based companies over the past 10 years at the Wisconsin Department of Commerce, has become director of the Wisconsin Entrepreneur Network’s Madison-based region. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about Collins’ transition.
- Inside Wis: Net neutrality debate not as cut and dried as many believeDecember 15, 2017
- WisBusiness: On-site clinic reducing cost of careDecember 15, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with investor Andy WalkerDecember 13, 2017
- Inside Wis: How the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ can retool WisconsinDecember 8, 2017
- WisBusiness: Partnering to save costs, improve healthDecember 7, 2017