The February WIN eNewsletter is available online by clicking here.
This issue’s headlines:
– Fed stimulus bill plays to state tech strengths
– State budget spurs tech-based development
– Academic R&D is $1.1 billion state business
– Record number of entries in 2009 Biz Plan Contest
– Individuals and businesses in Dane County support youth business plan contest
– Town halls focus on tech education, workforce
– Eli Lilly will meet with select Wisconsin companies
– Tech Council Activity Update
– Did you know
– Events and Opportunities
– Meet new WIN members
Stay on top of the topics that matter to you. Click here to sign up for the WIN eNewsletter today!