The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel and the Wisconsin State Journal have expressed support for expanding the state’s investor tax credits program, which has spurred investment in tech-based companies since its creation four years ago. Click here to read the Journal-Sentinel editorial, and here to read a preceding news story. Click here to read the Madison-based State Journal’s Sunday editorial.
- Inside Wis: Net neutrality debate not as cut and dried as many believeDecember 15, 2017
- WisBusiness: On-site clinic reducing cost of careDecember 15, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with investor Andy WalkerDecember 13, 2017
- Inside Wis: How the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ can retool WisconsinDecember 8, 2017
- WisBusiness: Partnering to save costs, improve healthDecember 7, 2017