The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel and the Wisconsin State Journal have expressed support for expanding the state’s investor tax credits program, which has spurred investment in tech-based companies since its creation four years ago. Click here to read the Journal-Sentinel editorial, and here to read a preceding news story. Click here to read the Madison-based State Journal’s Sunday editorial.
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018