The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel and the Wisconsin State Journal have expressed support for expanding the state’s investor tax credits program, which has spurred investment in tech-based companies since its creation four years ago. Click here to read the Journal-Sentinel editorial, and here to read a preceding news story. Click here to read the Madison-based State Journal’s Sunday editorial.
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Lightweight’s JendusaMarch 14, 2018
- Seminars offer expert advice for emerging firms, others during March 19 Tech Summit in WaukeshaMarch 13, 2018
- CGTN: Construction set to start soon on Foxconn’s new plant in WisconsinMarch 12, 2018