From the Entrepreneurs’ Edge presentations to panel discussions on the rigors of raising capital, the 2009 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference made headlines. Click here to read a report from WisBusiness.com. A report from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel is available by clicking here. The Wisconsin Technology Network also weighed in with this report. And the Wisconsin State Journal reports on the Governor’s Business Plan Contest Grand Prize Winner here.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018