Winslow Sargeant, a partner in the Madison venture capital firm of Venture Investors LLC, has been named by President Obama to a key post in the federal Small Business Administration. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018
- ‘AgTech Venture Day’ open for applications for company pitches to angels, VCsJune 14, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, interview with Evan WingJune 13, 2018
- WisEye: Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceJune 13, 2018
- It’s a wrap! See coverage from the 2018 #WiTreps Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceJune 12, 2018