Winslow Sargeant, a partner in the Madison venture capital firm of Venture Investors LLC, has been named by President Obama to a key post in the federal Small Business Administration. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- JSOnline: Report: Foxconn could return nearly $4 for every $1 in state subsidyAugust 22, 2017
- UW-Madison economist foresees big payback in jobs, growth multipliers from Foxconn dealAugust 21, 2017
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 21, 2017
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017