Click here to read a story in The Business Journal about Plexus, a Neenah-based manufacturer of electronics, winning a contract to develop an automated screening system for processing certain human DNA samples.
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018
- ‘AgTech Venture Day’ open for applications for company pitches to angels, VCsJune 14, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, interview with Evan WingJune 13, 2018
- WisEye: Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceJune 13, 2018