A team of Wisconsin researchers will receive $8 million to develop technology that provides new ways to study genes, the National Institutes of Health announced Monday. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about the grant, which involves the UW-Madison, Marquette University and the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Inside Wis: Net neutrality debate not as cut and dried as many believeDecember 15, 2017
- WisBusiness: On-site clinic reducing cost of careDecember 15, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with investor Andy WalkerDecember 13, 2017
- Inside Wis: How the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ can retool WisconsinDecember 8, 2017
- WisBusiness: Partnering to save costs, improve healthDecember 7, 2017