A team of Wisconsin researchers will receive $8 million to develop technology that provides new ways to study genes, the National Institutes of Health announced Monday. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about the grant, which involves the UW-Madison, Marquette University and the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018