A team of Wisconsin researchers will receive $8 million to develop technology that provides new ways to study genes, the National Institutes of Health announced Monday. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about the grant, which involves the UW-Madison, Marquette University and the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- SCORE: Inventing Our Way To Wisconsin’s FutureSeptember 18, 2017
- Inside Wis: After the vote: Behind the scenes work on Foxconn just beginningSeptember 15, 2017
- CapTimes: With Assembly approval, Wisconsin Foxconn deal heads to Scott Walker’s deskSeptember 14, 2017
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development (WFF) Wisconsin Fast Forward ProgramSeptember 12, 2017
- Innovation enabler Tamara Kleinberg to open November’s Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 11, 2017