IronClad Soft Bait Brands of Waunakee, a past competitor in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, was selected by Popular Science magazine for one of its “Top 10 Inventions for 2009.” IronClad makes fishing lures that are eco-friendly yet stronger than conventional lures, which helps to resolve the problem of fishing lures that are left on the bottom of lakes, rivers and streams.
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017
- Tech Council’s Brew, Bites & Bytes to wrap up Forward Fest 2017 at Wisconsin Brewing Co.August 9, 2017
- InsideWis: Foxconn hearing reveals team effort – and provides a few ideasAugust 4, 2017