IronClad Soft Bait Brands of Waunakee, a past competitor in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, was selected by Popular Science magazine for one of its “Top 10 Inventions for 2009.” IronClad makes fishing lures that are eco-friendly yet stronger than conventional lures, which helps to resolve the problem of fishing lures that are left on the bottom of lakes, rivers and streams.
- InsideWis: Early stage investing in Wisconsin has more players, but deal trends ebb and flowJune 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jennifer JavornikJune 20, 2018
- The Wheeler Report: Tom Still talks “white spaces” on #LocalGovMatters podcastJune 20, 2018
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018