IronClad Soft Bait Brands of Waunakee, a past competitor in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest, was selected by Popular Science magazine for one of its “Top 10 Inventions for 2009.” IronClad makes fishing lures that are eco-friendly yet stronger than conventional lures, which helps to resolve the problem of fishing lures that are left on the bottom of lakes, rivers and streams.
- InsideWis: Continued progress on Wisconsin broadband will require mix of technologiesFebruary 23, 2018
- WisconsinEye: Tech Council Innovation Luncheon: Extending High-Quality BroadbandFebruary 23, 2018
- WisBusiness: TV white space could be used to expand rural broadbandFebruary 22, 2018
- BizTimes: David & Goliath – Corporations give startups a leg upFebruary 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Caitlin LuFebruary 19, 2018