Prodesse, a Waukesha biotech firm, has been sold to Gen-Probe Inc. for $60 million. Prodesse will remain in Waukesha and Gen-Probe has said it plans to retain Prodesse’s staff of 24. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- Inside Wis: Keeping up higher ed investments will help meet workforce needsOctober 20, 2017
- BrightStar’s Shannon to join Investor Hall of FameOctober 20, 2017
- Emerging firms will pitch over two days at 2017 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2017
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017
- Tom Still on WEDWisconsin and the Early Stage SymposiumOctober 13, 2017