UW System President Kevin Reilly is pulling together a high-profile group to uncover roadblocks that need to be removed and incentives that need to be put into place to move more university research into the hands of Wisconsin businesses and start-up companies. The announcement follows release of the Wisconsin Technology Council’s report on “The Economic Value of Academic R&D in Wisconsin.” Read more in this Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story. Also, read this story in Biotech Transfer Week.
- InsideWis: Keeping H-1B immigrants at home will help Wisconsin’s labor crunchApril 19, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Isomark’s KremerApril 13, 2018
- InsideWis: At Wisconsin’s oldest tech college, new task taking shape: Working with FoxconnApril 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Powering up Milwaukee’s tech hubApril 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Outside Wisconsin’s biggest cities, academic research growing in prominenceApril 6, 2018