UW System President Kevin Reilly is pulling together a high-profile group to uncover roadblocks that need to be removed and incentives that need to be put into place to move more university research into the hands of Wisconsin businesses and start-up companies. The announcement follows release of the Wisconsin Technology Council’s report on “The Economic Value of Academic R&D in Wisconsin.” Read more in this Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story. Also, read this story in Biotech Transfer Week.
- Inside Wis: Keeping up higher ed investments will help meet workforce needsOctober 20, 2017
- BrightStar’s Shannon to join Investor Hall of FameOctober 20, 2017
- Emerging firms will pitch over two days at 2017 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2017
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017
- Tom Still on WEDWisconsin and the Early Stage SymposiumOctober 13, 2017