UW System President Kevin Reilly is pulling together a high-profile group to uncover roadblocks that need to be removed and incentives that need to be put into place to move more university research into the hands of Wisconsin businesses and start-up companies. The announcement follows release of the Wisconsin Technology Council’s report on “The Economic Value of Academic R&D in Wisconsin.” Read more in this Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story. Also, read this story in Biotech Transfer Week.
- InsideWis: As trade war escalates, China emerges as the primary targetAugust 10, 2018
- Adding diversity to STEM fields Aug. 28 topic at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonAugust 7, 2018
- InsideWis: How I spent my summer vacation: Talking about researchJuly 31, 2018
- InsideWis: Early computer science education vital to continued growthJuly 27, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ross LeinweberJuly 25, 2018