A report to the UW Board of Regents by a special committee has urged opening technology centers at seven UW System campuses, a recommendation linked to a previous proposal by the Wisconsin Technology Council to create “centers of excellence” tied to industry needs. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story. Click here to view the complete report.
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018