A report to the UW Board of Regents by a special committee has urged opening technology centers at seven UW System campuses, a recommendation linked to a previous proposal by the Wisconsin Technology Council to create “centers of excellence” tied to industry needs. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story. Click here to view the complete report.
- Wisconsin Congressmen Back Tech ApprenticeshipsMarch 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: Lobbying efforts can include stifling bad ideasMarch 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin companies targeted by cyber attacksMarch 20, 2018
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018