An editorial in the Wisconsin State Journal concluded that state lawmakers should “expand the state tax credit that encourage investment in new businesses.” Click here to read the full editorial. The Wisconsin Technology Council urged improvements in the ACt 255 law in its fall 2008 white papers.
- Inside Wis: Keeping up higher ed investments will help meet workforce needsOctober 20, 2017
- BrightStar’s Shannon to join Investor Hall of FameOctober 20, 2017
- Emerging firms will pitch over two days at 2017 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2017
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017
- Tom Still on WEDWisconsin and the Early Stage SymposiumOctober 13, 2017