An editorial in the Wisconsin State Journal concluded that state lawmakers should “expand the state tax credit that encourage investment in new businesses.” Click here to read the full editorial. The Wisconsin Technology Council urged improvements in the ACt 255 law in its fall 2008 white papers.
- InsideWis: Most indicators for state economy pointing up, but work remainsAugust 16, 2018
- Tech Council ‘white papers’ urge investing in workforce, young companies, broadbandAugust 16, 2018
- InsideWis: As trade war escalates, China emerges as the primary targetAugust 10, 2018
- Adding diversity to STEM fields Aug. 28 topic at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonAugust 7, 2018
- InsideWis: How I spent my summer vacation: Talking about researchJuly 31, 2018