An editorial in the Wisconsin State Journal concluded that state lawmakers should “expand the state tax credit that encourage investment in new businesses.” Click here to read the full editorial. The Wisconsin Technology Council urged improvements in the ACt 255 law in its fall 2008 white papers.
- InsideWis: Keeping H-1B immigrants at home will help Wisconsin’s labor crunchApril 19, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Isomark’s KremerApril 13, 2018
- InsideWis: At Wisconsin’s oldest tech college, new task taking shape: Working with FoxconnApril 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Powering up Milwaukee’s tech hubApril 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Outside Wisconsin’s biggest cities, academic research growing in prominenceApril 6, 2018