Marshfield’s life sciences research base, educated work force, relatively low business costs and overall quality of life are key to driving the city’s economic growth, Tech Council President Tom Still told the Marshfield Rotary Monday. Click here to read a Marshfield News-Herald story.
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017
- Tech Council’s Brew, Bites & Bytes to wrap up Forward Fest 2017 at Wisconsin Brewing Co.August 9, 2017
- InsideWis: Foxconn hearing reveals team effort – and provides a few ideasAugust 4, 2017