John Torinus, chairman of Serigraph Inc. of West Bend, cited the Wisconsin Technology Council’s recent report on “The Economic Value of Academic Research and Development” in his regular Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel column. Click here to read the Sunday, Feb. 15 column.
- InsideWis: Keeping H-1B immigrants at home will help Wisconsin’s labor crunchApril 19, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Isomark’s KremerApril 13, 2018
- InsideWis: At Wisconsin’s oldest tech college, new task taking shape: Working with FoxconnApril 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Powering up Milwaukee’s tech hubApril 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Outside Wisconsin’s biggest cities, academic research growing in prominenceApril 6, 2018