John Torinus, chairman of Serigraph Inc. of West Bend, cited the Wisconsin Technology Council’s recent report on “The Economic Value of Academic Research and Development” in his regular Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel column. Click here to read the Sunday, Feb. 15 column.
- InsideWis: Most indicators for state economy pointing up, but work remainsAugust 16, 2018
- Tech Council ‘white papers’ urge investing in workforce, young companies, broadbandAugust 16, 2018
- InsideWis: As trade war escalates, China emerges as the primary targetAugust 10, 2018
- Adding diversity to STEM fields Aug. 28 topic at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonAugust 7, 2018
- InsideWis: How I spent my summer vacation: Talking about researchJuly 31, 2018