John Torinus, chairman of Serigraph Inc. of West Bend, cited the Wisconsin Technology Council’s recent report on “The Economic Value of Academic Research and Development” in his regular Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel column. Click here to read the Sunday, Feb. 15 column.
- TASC exec Dan Rashke to speak on innovation, investing, community at Early Stage SymposiumOctober 23, 2017
- Inside Wis: Keeping up higher ed investments will help meet workforce needsOctober 20, 2017
- BrightStar’s Shannon to join Investor Hall of FameOctober 20, 2017
- Emerging firms will pitch over two days at 2017 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2017
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017