The budget-writing committee for the Wisconsin Legislature has approved spending $240-million over six years on UW-Milwaukee’s building plans, which include expanding its research and economic development activities. The Wisconsin Technology Council had endorsed the UW-Milwaukee plans in its 2008-2009 white papers. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017
- Tech Council’s Brew, Bites & Bytes to wrap up Forward Fest 2017 at Wisconsin Brewing Co.August 9, 2017
- InsideWis: Foxconn hearing reveals team effort – and provides a few ideasAugust 4, 2017