The budget-writing committee for the Wisconsin Legislature has approved spending $240-million over six years on UW-Milwaukee’s building plans, which include expanding its research and economic development activities. The Wisconsin Technology Council had endorsed the UW-Milwaukee plans in its 2008-2009 white papers. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018
- ‘AgTech Venture Day’ open for applications for company pitches to angels, VCsJune 14, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, interview with Evan WingJune 13, 2018
- WisEye: Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceJune 13, 2018