A discussion over how to improve Wisconsin’s economic standing was the focus of the Sept. 10 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Brookfield, where former Blue Cross-Blue Shield CEO Tom Hefty described challenges first outlined last month in a magazine article he co-authored with Serigraph CEO John Torinus. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story, and here to read a WisBusiness.com report.
- Inside Wis: Net neutrality debate not as cut and dried as many believeDecember 15, 2017
- WisBusiness: On-site clinic reducing cost of careDecember 15, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with investor Andy WalkerDecember 13, 2017
- Inside Wis: How the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ can retool WisconsinDecember 8, 2017
- WisBusiness: Partnering to save costs, improve healthDecember 7, 2017