A discussion over how to improve Wisconsin’s economic standing was the focus of the Sept. 10 meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Brookfield, where former Blue Cross-Blue Shield CEO Tom Hefty described challenges first outlined last month in a magazine article he co-authored with Serigraph CEO John Torinus. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story, and here to read a WisBusiness.com report.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018
- New Wisconsin venture funds featured July 24 at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonJuly 3, 2018