Joe Kremer, head of the Wisconsin Angel Network, says the recession has been cruel to start-ups but it also has presented big opportunities for investors who are looking for good deals. Read the WisBusiness.com interview here. Kremer will speak at Thursday’s WIN-Milwaukee meeting in Brookfield.
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018