Joe Kremer, head of the Wisconsin Angel Network, says the recession has been cruel to start-ups but it also has presented big opportunities for investors who are looking for good deals. Read the WisBusiness.com interview here. Kremer will speak at Thursday’s WIN-Milwaukee meeting in Brookfield.
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Lightweight’s JendusaMarch 14, 2018
- Seminars offer expert advice for emerging firms, others during March 19 Tech Summit in WaukeshaMarch 13, 2018
- CGTN: Construction set to start soon on Foxconn’s new plant in WisconsinMarch 12, 2018