Alice.com said Tuesday morning it is launching a new service that gives makers of toothpaste, toilet paper and other consumer packaged goods a way to create their own Internet storefront. The storefronts deliver a “learning lab of consumer data and insights” and allow consumers to make their purchases from multiple makers in a single transaction, Alice.com said in a news release. Read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel here.
- InsideWis: Most votes in the Legislature are bipartisan, even when the debate is notMarch 23, 2018
- Hear from high-impact founder Craig Dickman at April 12 Innovation Network luncheonMarch 22, 2018
- BioEnterprise: Midwest Healthcare Companies Raise A Record Breaking $2.5 Billion In 2017March 22, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: With billions of free federal dollars available, why aren’t more Wisconsin startups chasing it?March 21, 2018
- It’s a wrap! See coverage from the 2018 Wisconsin Tech SummitMarch 21, 2018