Alice.com said Tuesday morning it is launching a new service that gives makers of toothpaste, toilet paper and other consumer packaged goods a way to create their own Internet storefront. The storefronts deliver a “learning lab of consumer data and insights” and allow consumers to make their purchases from multiple makers in a single transaction, Alice.com said in a news release. Read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel here.
- JSOnline: Report: Foxconn could return nearly $4 for every $1 in state subsidyAugust 22, 2017
- UW-Madison economist foresees big payback in jobs, growth multipliers from Foxconn dealAugust 21, 2017
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 21, 2017
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017