Alice.com said Tuesday morning it is launching a new service that gives makers of toothpaste, toilet paper and other consumer packaged goods a way to create their own Internet storefront. The storefronts deliver a “learning lab of consumer data and insights” and allow consumers to make their purchases from multiple makers in a single transaction, Alice.com said in a news release. Read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel here.
- Inside Wis: Net neutrality debate not as cut and dried as many believeDecember 15, 2017
- WisBusiness: On-site clinic reducing cost of careDecember 15, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with investor Andy WalkerDecember 13, 2017
- Inside Wis: How the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ can retool WisconsinDecember 8, 2017
- WisBusiness: Partnering to save costs, improve healthDecember 7, 2017