While the rest of the state’s economy was shrinking by more than 3%, Wisconsin’s bioscience sector grew by nearly 3%. It’s a small sector that employs just 1.1% of all the workers in the state, but it also provides much higher-than-average earnings. Click here to read more.
- InsideWis: Early stage investing in Wisconsin has more players, but deal trends ebb and flowJune 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jennifer JavornikJune 20, 2018
- The Wheeler Report: Tom Still talks “white spaces” on #LocalGovMatters podcastJune 20, 2018
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018