A Middleton firm that has developed a heart monitoring device that is designed to replace the one currently in use by surgeons has begun clinical trials in three hospitals. Click here to read more about Eso-Technologies, winner of the 2009 Governor’s Business Plan Contest.
- Inside Wis: In some places, the Civil War isn’t over … or even called thatAugust 18, 2017
- Foxconn coming to WisconsinAugust 18, 2017
- InsideWis: Thinking big on Foxconn will help entrepreneurs, not squeeze themAugust 11, 2017
- Tech Council’s Brew, Bites & Bytes to wrap up Forward Fest 2017 at Wisconsin Brewing Co.August 9, 2017
- InsideWis: Foxconn hearing reveals team effort – and provides a few ideasAugust 4, 2017