Click here to read about the 2010 In Business magazine “Executive Hall of Fame,” which includes Dave Anderson of American Family Insurance, David Walsh of Foley and Lardner, Bill Bathke of WPS Insurance, Kathleen Woit of the Madison Community Foundation and Tom Still of the Wisconsin Technology Council.
- InsideWis: Continued progress on Wisconsin broadband will require mix of technologiesFebruary 23, 2018
- WisconsinEye: Tech Council Innovation Luncheon: Extending High-Quality BroadbandFebruary 23, 2018
- WisBusiness: TV white space could be used to expand rural broadbandFebruary 22, 2018
- BizTimes: David & Goliath – Corporations give startups a leg upFebruary 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Caitlin LuFebruary 19, 2018