Click here to read about the 2010 In Business magazine “Executive Hall of Fame,” which includes Dave Anderson of American Family Insurance, David Walsh of Foley and Lardner, Bill Bathke of WPS Insurance, Kathleen Woit of the Madison Community Foundation and Tom Still of the Wisconsin Technology Council.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018
- New Wisconsin venture funds featured July 24 at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonJuly 3, 2018