Click here to read about the 2010 In Business magazine “Executive Hall of Fame,” which includes Dave Anderson of American Family Insurance, David Walsh of Foley and Lardner, Bill Bathke of WPS Insurance, Kathleen Woit of the Madison Community Foundation and Tom Still of the Wisconsin Technology Council.
- Force for Positive Change award applications now openNovember 17, 2017
- Inside Wis: Wisconsin slowly climbing its way into recognition as tech stateNovember 17, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Startups GymDandy and Pyxsee win the Elevator Pitch OlympicsNovember 16, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Sector67’s Chris Meyer draws standing ovation at entrepreneurs’ conferenceNovember 15, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 14, 2017