Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story that charts how the Milwaukee area lags in at least one important indicator of innovation — patents of intellectual property. A related Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting will be held Thursday at the Brookfield Sheraton. Click here to register.
- TASC exec Dan Rashke to speak on innovation, investing, community at Early Stage SymposiumOctober 23, 2017
- Inside Wis: Keeping up higher ed investments will help meet workforce needsOctober 20, 2017
- BrightStar’s Shannon to join Investor Hall of FameOctober 20, 2017
- Emerging firms will pitch over two days at 2017 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2017
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017