Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story that charts how the Milwaukee area lags in at least one important indicator of innovation — patents of intellectual property. A related Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting will be held Thursday at the Brookfield Sheraton. Click here to register.
- Social media panel to inspire, teach tangible tips on June 5 at Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2018
- Military vets, students may register at discount to attend June 5-6 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 21, 2018
- WARF: The Wisconsin Idea and Regional Economies: Apples Falling from Many TreesMay 21, 2018
- WisBusiness: ReNeuroGen focuses on improving aftermath for stroke victimsMay 18, 2018
- InsideWis: Even in prosperous times, rural Wisconsin economy faces an uphill climbMay 17, 2018