Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story that charts how the Milwaukee area lags in at least one important indicator of innovation — patents of intellectual property. A related Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting will be held Thursday at the Brookfield Sheraton. Click here to register.
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018
- Inside Wis: Underused ‘white space’ in broadcast spectrum offers broadband hopeJanuary 12, 2018
- Hyde Sportswear, 2016 Governor’s Business Plan Contest winner, to appear on ABC’s “Shark Tank”January 11, 2018
- WisPolitics: Jan. 18 panel examines future of nuclear energy in WisconsinJanuary 10, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Todd AsmuthJanuary 9, 2018