The Legislature’s Joint Finance Committee, which is the budget-writing panel for the Senate and the Assembly, has advanced the Connecting Opportunity, Research and Entrepreneurism bill (SB-409). The bill accelerates Wisconsin’s investor tax-credits law and contains other proposals to spur research and job creation. Approval by both houses is still required. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018
- New Wisconsin venture funds featured July 24 at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonJuly 3, 2018