The Legislature’s Joint Finance Committee, which is the budget-writing panel for the Senate and the Assembly, has advanced the Connecting Opportunity, Research and Entrepreneurism bill (SB-409). The bill accelerates Wisconsin’s investor tax-credits law and contains other proposals to spur research and job creation. Approval by both houses is still required. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story.
- InsideWis: Continued progress on Wisconsin broadband will require mix of technologiesFebruary 23, 2018
- WisconsinEye: Tech Council Innovation Luncheon: Extending High-Quality BroadbandFebruary 23, 2018
- WisBusiness: TV white space could be used to expand rural broadbandFebruary 22, 2018
- BizTimes: David & Goliath – Corporations give startups a leg upFebruary 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Caitlin LuFebruary 19, 2018