Minnesota legislators have passed a five-year, $50 million tax credit similar to Wisconsin’s program for funding young, high-growth companies. Click here to read more from the Journal Sentinel. Read a comparion of the Wisconsin and Minnesota laws prepared by the law firm of Quarles & Brady, LLP here.
- Wisconsin Congressmen Back Tech ApprenticeshipsMarch 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: Lobbying efforts can include stifling bad ideasMarch 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin companies targeted by cyber attacksMarch 20, 2018
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin’s quest to produce more workers and startups, don’t forget liberal artsMarch 16, 2018
- WisBusiness: WARF head excited for relationships between Foxconn, higher edMarch 15, 2018