Minnesota legislators have passed a five-year, $50 million tax credit similar to Wisconsin’s program for funding young, high-growth companies. Click here to read more from the Journal Sentinel. Read a comparion of the Wisconsin and Minnesota laws prepared by the law firm of Quarles & Brady, LLP here.
- Inside Wis: Net neutrality debate not as cut and dried as many believeDecember 15, 2017
- WisBusiness: On-site clinic reducing cost of careDecember 15, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with investor Andy WalkerDecember 13, 2017
- Inside Wis: How the ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ can retool WisconsinDecember 8, 2017
- WisBusiness: Partnering to save costs, improve healthDecember 7, 2017