Minnesota legislators have passed a five-year, $50 million tax credit similar to Wisconsin’s program for funding young, high-growth companies. Click here to read more from the Journal Sentinel. Read a comparion of the Wisconsin and Minnesota laws prepared by the law firm of Quarles & Brady, LLP here.
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018