Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about Thursdays’ Wisconsin Innovation Network meeting, where the latest developments in the UW-Milwaukee’s plans to create a science and technology-based business park in Wauwatosa were outlined. The Tech Council and WIN have supported plans for Innovation Park and its ties into UW-Milwaukee research and technology transfer.
- County, municipal use of artificial intelligence topic of Aug. 9 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonJuly 20, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Comply365, one of Wisconsin’s most innovative tech companies, names new CEOJuly 20, 2018
- InsideWis: Court decision on collecting online taxes could hurt entrepreneursJuly 19, 2018
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018