The licensing director at one of the country’s biggest academic technology transfer offices has left to become general counsel at Promega Corp. Craig Christianson’s last day at the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation was Friday, said Janet Kelly, a WARF spokeswoman. Read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018
- New Wisconsin venture funds featured July 24 at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonJuly 3, 2018