The licensing director at one of the country’s biggest academic technology transfer offices has left to become general counsel at Promega Corp. Craig Christianson’s last day at the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation was Friday, said Janet Kelly, a WARF spokeswoman. Read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel here.
- InsideWis: Continued progress on Wisconsin broadband will require mix of technologiesFebruary 23, 2018
- WisconsinEye: Tech Council Innovation Luncheon: Extending High-Quality BroadbandFebruary 23, 2018
- WisBusiness: TV white space could be used to expand rural broadbandFebruary 22, 2018
- BizTimes: David & Goliath – Corporations give startups a leg upFebruary 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Caitlin LuFebruary 19, 2018