The licensing director at one of the country’s biggest academic technology transfer offices has left to become general counsel at Promega Corp. Craig Christianson’s last day at the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation was Friday, said Janet Kelly, a WARF spokeswoman. Read more from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel here.
- Force for Positive Change award applications now openNovember 17, 2017
- Inside Wis: Wisconsin slowly climbing its way into recognition as tech stateNovember 17, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Startups GymDandy and Pyxsee win the Elevator Pitch OlympicsNovember 16, 2017
- Wis State Journal: Sector67’s Chris Meyer draws standing ovation at entrepreneurs’ conferenceNovember 15, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 14, 2017