ZBB Energy Corp. of Menomonee Falls announced June 16 it has entered into a $10 million securities purchase agreement that the company said will allow it to invest in development of energy-storage systems. Click here to read more from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Eric Apfelbach, ZBB’s chief executive officer, was a speaker at this month’s Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference.
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018
- Inside Wis: Underused ‘white space’ in broadcast spectrum offers broadband hopeJanuary 12, 2018
- Hyde Sportswear, 2016 Governor’s Business Plan Contest winner, to appear on ABC’s “Shark Tank”January 11, 2018
- WisPolitics: Jan. 18 panel examines future of nuclear energy in WisconsinJanuary 10, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Todd AsmuthJanuary 9, 2018