ZBB Energy Corp. of Menomonee Falls announced June 16 it has entered into a $10 million securities purchase agreement that the company said will allow it to invest in development of energy-storage systems. Click here to read more from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Eric Apfelbach, ZBB’s chief executive officer, was a speaker at this month’s Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference.
- WisBusiness: Tech Council recommends policy changes in white papers reportAugust 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Most indicators for state economy pointing up, but work remainsAugust 16, 2018
- Tech Council ‘white papers’ urge investing in workforce, young companies, broadbandAugust 16, 2018
- InsideWis: As trade war escalates, China emerges as the primary targetAugust 10, 2018
- Adding diversity to STEM fields Aug. 28 topic at Innovation Network luncheon in MadisonAugust 7, 2018