ZBB Energy Corp. of Menomonee Falls announced June 16 it has entered into a $10 million securities purchase agreement that the company said will allow it to invest in development of energy-storage systems. Click here to read more from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Eric Apfelbach, ZBB’s chief executive officer, was a speaker at this month’s Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Isomark’s KremerApril 13, 2018
- InsideWis: At Wisconsin’s oldest tech college, new task taking shape: Working with FoxconnApril 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Powering up Milwaukee’s tech hubApril 6, 2018
- InsideWis: Outside Wisconsin’s biggest cities, academic research growing in prominenceApril 6, 2018
- From detecting gunshots to saving potato crops, Biz Plan Contest finalists show state’s tech rangeApril 4, 2018