BIC Corp., the U.S. subsidiary of Paris-based BIC Group — known for its pens, lighters and shavers — bought Middleton-based Sologear, which produces ethanol-based Flamedisk, a charcoal alternative. Read more from the Wisconsin State Journal here.
- Emerging firms will pitch over two days at 2017 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2017
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017
- Tom Still on WEDWisconsin and the Early Stage SymposiumOctober 13, 2017
- Inside Wis: When natural disaster strikes: Poor policies, incentives compound the damageOctober 13, 2017
- Tech Ed Inservice Day Provides Education Opportunity for Regional TeachersOctober 12, 2017