A Brookfield company that connects patients to health care appointments will announce Wednesday it has raised $4 million of venture capital funding. MyHealthDirect raised the money from two firms: Arboretum Ventures, of Ann Arbor, Mich., and Chrysalis Ventures, of Louisville, Ky. It will use the funds to expand, said Jay Mason, founder and chief executive officer. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Early stage investing in Wisconsin has more players, but deal trends ebb and flowJune 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jennifer JavornikJune 20, 2018
- The Wheeler Report: Tom Still talks “white spaces” on #LocalGovMatters podcastJune 20, 2018
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018