China occupies a prominent place in the global $483 billion market for equipment that treats, recycles, analyzes, desalinates, pumps and transports water – a market that’s expected to grow to well over $600 billion by 2016. It’s an opportunity for Wisconsin businesses and researchers. Read full Journal Sentinel article here.
- Inside Wis: Beloit revival example of how civic-minded patrons can change a townJanuary 18, 2018
- Prize list grows for Gov’s Business Plan Contest; Jan. 31 is deadline to enter 15th annual competitionJanuary 18, 2018
- Investing in our future workforce through STEM topic of Tech Council Innovation Network luncheonJanuary 18, 2018
- Record number of judges, investors to screen entries for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 17, 2018
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2018 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 15, 2018