Commerce Secretary Paul Jadin has talked recently in several forums about the state of the Wisconsin economy and how the conversion of Commerce to the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. will create more tools for success. Click here to watch Jadin on a recent “Upfront with Mike Gousha,” a weekly news show aired on WISN-TV. Click here to read a related story posted on PostCrescent.com, the web site of the Appleton Post-Crescent.
- InsideWis: Early stage investing in Wisconsin has more players, but deal trends ebb and flowJune 21, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jennifer JavornikJune 20, 2018
- The Wheeler Report: Tom Still talks “white spaces” on #LocalGovMatters podcastJune 20, 2018
- Foxconn to adopt world-class water recycling technology at Wisconn Valley Science and Technology ParkJune 19, 2018
- InsideWis: “Wisconsin’s congressional delegation should weigh in on trade, tariffs”June 14, 2018