If you buy packaged cereal with fruit in it, the fruit probably has been freeze dried. Coffee has been sold freeze dried for decades. Anteco Pharma of Lodi does freeze drying for other substances, such as bacteria and pharmaceutical ingredients. Read full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Deadline Sunday for ‘AgTech Venture Day’ company applications to pitch to angels, VCsJuly 17, 2018
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Dan BrooksJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Competency based education can help close Wisconsin’s workforce gapJuly 13, 2018
- InsideWis: What President Trump is missing in his odd feud with Harley-DavidsonJuly 6, 2018
- Wisconsin Public Radio: Beyond The Ballot: Challenges, Successes In Rural WisconsinJuly 5, 2018