Virent Inc. of Madison said Friday it is one of eight firms awarded contracts by the Federal Aviation Administration to develop plant-based jet fuels. The FAA awarded $7.7 million in contracts, including the $1.5 million award to Virent, formerly known as Virent Energy Systems. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘Stubborn’ trep Sikes on tap for Nov. 14 WOMEN receptionOctober 13, 2017
- Tom Still on WEDWisconsin and the Early Stage SymposiumOctober 13, 2017
- Inside Wis: When natural disaster strikes: Poor policies, incentives compound the damageOctober 13, 2017
- Tech Ed Inservice Day Provides Education Opportunity for Regional TeachersOctober 12, 2017
- Investors from outside Wisconsin to offer perspectives Day 2 at Early Stage SymposiumOctober 10, 2017