When he started Direct Supply Inc., Bob Hillis had no idea it would be seven years before he collected a paycheck. Now he’s not only pulling in a salary, his medical supply distribution business is so successful he’s hoping to eventually bring in thousands of more employees. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- It’s a wrap: Read news coverage of the 2017 Early Stage SymposiumNovember 21, 2017
- WisBusiness: Health-focused partnership grows in La FargeNovember 20, 2017
- Wisconsin climbs to 26th in ‘New Economy’ indexNovember 20, 2017
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Triple E winner Allen DinesNovember 20, 2017
- Inside Wis: 100 years young, Wisconsin State Capitol still timelessNovember 20, 2017